Thursday, May 7, 2009

Template Freebie

Recently, I have been in a multi-photo scrapping mood. I just have so many photos that scrapping them one or 2 at a time doesn't make sense! Here's my latest creation. It's a bit "linear" and "simple" but this is how I used to paper scrap, and it's fun to revert back sometimes!

Credits.

Anyways, I wanted to share the template with you. It's a Photoshop file. If you make a LO, send me a link. I'd love to see what you did with it! Enjoy.

drdigiscrap template 1

2 comments:

Jana said...

Great layout! Thanks for sharing the template.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on May. 08, 2009. Thanks again.